Thread: Another Intro

Wink Another Intro

Hi, I am new to the site. I have been an lpn for 1.5 years now. I work in a juvenile detention facility. It's very interesting, but not very high tech. I have been working towards my RN through Excelsior College. I started last June 08 and I have finished all the nursing exams and awaiting to do my clinicals. I used the College Network materials. They worked great for me, but I am pretty disciplined. Anyway, I would like to sell them. If anyone is interested please contact me. I also have Sociology and World Religions modules.They are all very current.

Re: Another Intro

Welcome & good luck with your clinicals.
    Cary James Barrett, RN, BSN

Wink Re: Another Intro

Welcome to the site and good luck with the CPNE.

Re: Another Intro

Quote Originally Posted by texasbound View Post
    Hi, I am new to the site. I have been an lpn for 1.5 years now. I work in a juvenile detention facility. It's very interesting, but not very high tech. I have been working towards my RN through Excelsior College. I started last June 08 and I have finished all the nursing exams and awaiting to do my clinicals. I used the College Network materials. They worked great for me, but I am pretty disciplined. Anyway, I would like to sell them. If anyone is interested please contact me. I also have Sociology and World Religions modules.They are all very current.
    Dear texasbound,

We are glad to see that your hard work and the use of our materials is paying off. If we can be of assistance as you prepare for the NCLEX, CPNE, or FCCA, please contact Academic Support.

Additionally, I see that you are interested in selling your materials. You may want to keep them as a reference library should you choose to go for a BSN. Obviously, the choice is yours, but we find that nurses go through an ongoing learning process whether they are working on a degree or not.

Again, congratulations on your success and best wishes in your future endeavors, academic or otherwise.

Sincerely,

Rick
    The College Network