I have invented this new product, let me know what you think.

Cheers

POCKETFLOW® Spacer

Having observed many different people, from children to the elderly struggling to use their inhalers correctly I was determined to create a device that would assist with the issue.

POCKETFLOW ® is a collapsible, pocket sized spacer for use with standard asthma inhalers. It is aimed primarily at the paediatric market, but hopefully will be used by adults as an alternative to large volume spacers when out and about, during sport and when travelling. Pressurised metered dose inhalers (pMDI) are widely used for the long-term management of asthma. However there are a number of problems associated
with their use:

Large volume spacer devices, introduced to overcome these problems, can themselves create problems as they are large and cumbersome, difficult to carry around and are difficult for children to use.

The POCKETFLOW® Spacer is the first truly pocket sized spacer which has been developed to be efficient, attractive and appealing to use, encouraging wider use of chambers in the treatment of respiratory conditions.

Pocket Flow Spacer

Google Image Result for http://www.enterprise-europe-network.ec.europa.eu/src/request/pictures/1954-011.jpg