Thread: Tuesday, July 28th, 2009

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Tuesday, July 28th, 2009

Mornin', all; just wondering how you all are doing today.

Found out we lost someone Sunday morning. She went quick, and it was a blessing.

Weather is great thus far, but I am sure it's gonna change. We are in the Dog Days of Summer now. bite me

I need coffee.......

Ricu

Re: Tuesday, July 28th, 2009

I'm doing a garden variety of everything today and none of it too taxing. Speaking of dog days of summer, I'm heading off to the pool right now. Cat, I'm sure that bed won't grow cold...

CYA later,

R

BTW, how's that porch coming?

About the porch......... :nurse-soapbox: Don't even start me on the tirade. We contacted the fools, there was a 'misunderstanding' on what we wanted done. Said they'd be back out to take a look at what we originally wanted done. Didn't hear from them. When I got ahold of them (wild week at work), someone was on vacation, but they'd send out the proposal. Still waiting on it, BTW. Basically, we'd tried to get in touch with them, but no answer, etc. Guess they don't need the business, since they ain't getting ours.

It's warm here, with a chance of rain. BTW, Ricu, did you get any rain the other day?

Ricu

Quote Originally Posted by cougarnurse View Post
    About the porch......... :nurse-soapbox: Don't even start me on the tirade. We contacted the fools, there was a 'misunderstanding' on what we wanted done. Said they'd be back out to take a look at what we originally wanted done. Didn't hear from them. When I got ahold of them (wild week at work), someone was on vacation, but they'd send out the proposal. Still waiting on it, BTW. Basically, we'd tried to get in touch with them, but no answer, etc. Guess they don't need the business, since they ain't getting ours.

It's warm here, with a chance of rain. BTW, Ricu, did you get any rain the other day?
    Geez! What a pain in the @$$ that all is. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long to get somebody to do the job. I'd help you but there's time zone or two between us. Remind me to duck next time I ask about this project of yours... Regarding the rain, I'm happy to say no, we had a great night 'cept for a few mosquitoes who weren't afraid of the fire.

Happy sunrays to all,

R

No need to duck in regards to the project at all. I would NOT recommend those fools to anyone, obviously.

Far as I know, there is only one time zone.