Thread: Core Medical

Question Core Medical

Hello. I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with Core Medical. I thought they were supposed to be pretty good, BUT! I was contacted by a recruiter by the name of Jason Keller there about a possible job. When he asked what type of nursing I had been doing I was honest and wrote him back stating that I had not worked in the last year and a half but I mostly had been doing Tele/SDU with ICU float. I never heard back from him. I have emailed him numerous times and no luck!! I guess he just chose not to talk with me anymore?????? Just wondering if anyone else had ran into that. Sure don't want to work for a company who will not even contact a potential employee back and let them know they aren't interested anymore. I was really excited about this job!

Donna:crazy1:

Re: Core Medical

Don't know about core medical specifically, but I have noticed that recruiters generally act like if you want anything at all out of the direct line of what they have, if you require them to make any kind of effort at all...they don't want anything to do with you. I guess its the economy, there are so many poeple fighting for the same jobs, I guess they can afford to ignore those who require more work on their part.

Unhappy Re: Core Medical

Over the years I have had similar experiences with employers. The only concern I had about it (other than the wasted time and not finding a job quicker), was proof that I was truly seeking work when I was drawing unemployment. I asked a worker at the employment department about this, and he told me just to keep a record of my attempts at contact, in case I was ever questioned. I just put these employers on my "don't bother with again" list.

Re: Core Medical

Hi Donna,
    In order to travel, a nurse must have RECENT hospital experience and since you were out for 18 months excludes you from traveling. BUT, the recruiter should have at least replied.