I am getting so sick and tired of hearing the same thing from my travelers over and over again. I feel like calling some of those people that work with my great people and say here's my card.

The card would say, maybe I am justa, but I just came here to help make your life easier, assist getting you smaller patiant ratio's, less patient's to manage in general, easier patients to manage, I am a team player, if you would get to know me and treat me like a real person, you may even like me. I may be justa traveler, but I am a great pair eyes, ears and hands that help you everytime we meet. So the next time you wish to introduce me as justa traveler, think twice and pay me the respect I deserve as someone here to help you.............oh yes, I have a name, please call me by my name, oh yes one more thing, I do not answer to Justa!

Okay folks I got attitude, but my travelers and others that are not my travelers deserve respect and kindness. Do not allow people and their shallow minds to make you feel less needed. You are there for a purpose, people need you, other nurse's and Doctor's need you and most of all we need you. Thanks to all of you that work hard as a traveler, I appreciate the hell out of you! Just venting!Please talk to me about this, speak your mind!

Kim Lawrence Director of Recruitment Across America Med Staffing www.acrossamer.com 1-800-887-4045 Kimacrossamer@aol.com " a Travel Company that listens to the traveler "