Thread: TRAVEL NURSE is a THIEF!!!

Angry TRAVEL NURSE is a THIEF!!!

I dont know what to do....I know a RN who has had formal charges against him from the state of CA. He is accused of stealing demerol. There was a formal hearing held in Sept 05 & diciplinary actions were to be taken at the end of this month. Since then he has renewed his license in Hawii & is now there practicing. Along with the formal charges hehas anarrest warrant out for him in del norte county CA for illegal entry. He never went to court so thus the arrest warrant. Along with all this he has an arrest & conviction for domestic violence in Hawaii from 1997, he NEVER followed thru with that either. He has been fired from every hospital he works at, most recent from Good Samaration in Puyllup WA. There are complaints against him in AZ NM & WA. Would you tell the Hawaii Nursing board of these fidings or just wait till ne does it again?

Re: TRAVEL NURSE is a THIEF!!!

If i could prove that this was really going on and really prove it i guess i would call the board and let them investigate. I know i wouldn't want him to be my nurse or my family members nurse. Would you?

Hard to know how he continues to work. WHen I apply for liscense in another state I feel like they know all about me. What about the background checks that I know Wa conducts? Did Good Sam report him to the state? You probably don't know. I vote for stopping someone like that.

This Guy must be really good and avoiding the ropes, all the states that you mentioned are in the nursery. Do you know these things for a fact, or is it just gossip? When you are reported in one state it goes to all states that you are licensed in, it could be he is under restrictions and have to work under supervision and with the shortage most hospitals will take a warm body. It is sad.