Welcome to one of the newest additions to our forum. I hope you are enjoying your visit to one of the fastest growing forums on the internet.

People ask me all the time; "What in the world is a Nurse Entrepreneur?"

Well, a Nurse-Entrepreneur is a nurse who owns a business. It's as simple as that. A Nurse-Entrepreneur is a highly trained, skilled professional who has learned how to make their nursing knowledge work for them in business, ANY business!

Some of the advantages of becoming a Nurse-Entrepreneur are, among others, autonomy, independence, and unlimited income opportunities. Business-Minded Nurses, however, sometimes feel like they are all alone in their struggle to succeed as a Nurse-Entrepreneur. They have to continually build on their nursing knowledge as well as their business knowledge.

As a Nurse-Entrepreneur you are ultimately responsible for your successes as well as your failures. You must continually update your knowledge base to succeed in business and in life. Opportunities for success are all around us.

A successful Nurse-Entrepreneur is self motivated and determined, and possesses all the skills that it takes to run a successful business. Anyone that has ever succeeded in business will tell you that it takes passion to make your business a success.

So take your passion for nursing to the next level. Visit this forum often, as I will be adding new topics all the time.

Thanks, and here's to your success.