Thread: Friday, November 20th, 2009

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Friday, November 20th, 2009

Morning, everyone! After today, the weekend begins....but this is my weekend on, Yeesh. Was also notified that the new schedule has changed--and it hasn't even started yet. Another yeesh.

Anyhow, has anyone even started their Christmas shopping yet? I ain't even CLOSE! Just talked to my sisiter-in-law, and told her don't expect miracles, especially with my work schedule.

Anyhow, see you all later, and hope your day goes well. Be sure to stop by later, as I'll be serving up the drinks.

Ricu

Re: Friday, November 20th, 2009

Hmm, whatcha got there, cat?

It's a rare Friday off for me and I'm grateful but, but won't even notice. Single days off are a waste. I'm on this weekend and we're trying something different at work, covered dish lunch. I'm bringing my famous chili and corn bread. Too bad the beer has to wait till after six...

R

Thumbs up Re: Friday, November 20th, 2009

Ok, Happy Hour starts when? That would really be alot of fun for all of us to get together,,,dream on...
    As far as Christmas goes, I only have to buy for 3 kids ages 2,3 and 10, So that is really EASY and FUN.... our family stopped buying for adults years ago....

Hey, all; got in about an hour ago, and I am still running my arse off here.

Hey, Kdog! Who said anything about dreaming? My goal IS that we should all meet up somehow, some way! I am really serious about that. It could be 2 of us meeting up somewhere along the line, or a whole group of 5 or more, eventually. Heck, if it gets to a point, have 'Ground Zero' out this way.....but that would take planning. Let's see how things go, and keep the possibilities open, eh? :cool-nurse:

As for Happy Hour over here--am looking at 3 afternoons in a row, so my Happy Hour will start sometime Monday night. Next weekend will be well looked for. :banana:

Ricu

I really like the idea of a moderator gathering some day. It would be a real blast to meet in person. Imagine us all in a room where we have to guess who each other was. Some of us have posted pics so not everyone would be anonymous but most would be.

I'm wondering, have any of you ever met?

R

Not as far as I know we haven't. I've talked to Aaron, Cary and Rob, but never met 'em in person. Of course, Amanda is probably the closest right now.

We do need to have a meet up one day. That would be awesome.