Hello I have a school project to do. My name is Rachel and I'm a senior I would really appreciate it if someone could answer these questions for me and have some fun with them! Thanks bunches!

Interview Questions
1. How hard is it to separate your nursing life from your personal life? Do you get attached to your patients?
2. How stressed does nursing make you feel? How do you deal with your stress?
3. If you could choose a career all over again would you choose nursing again or go a different path?
4. At the end of the day do you feel like you’ve positively changed people’s lives?
5. How much responsibility lies on your shoulders? Is there not enough time in the day to get what you need to get done?
6. What is your favorite part about nursing? Do you look forward to anything about your job as a nurse?
7. I’m someone who doesn’t really like science. Do you think I should still go into nursing? Or is there a type of nurse that doesn’t deal with a lot of science?
8. Nurses mostly have 3-4 days of 12 hour shifts then the rest of the days off. Are 12 hour shifts really tiring? Do you like your schedule?
9. What is the nastiest thing you’ve ever had to do on the job?
10. Overall would you say your job makes you happy or depressed? Tired or energized? Busy or time for life?