Thread: condo in gated golf community for rent in SW Florida

condo in gated golf community for rent in SW Florida

Hi,

I have a Newly furnished and Newly renovated 1BR/1BA condo in Estero, Florida for rent. 750 sq. ft., private and quiet.

Appliances, paint, tile, and carpeting all new and in pristine condition. The condo is on the top floor --2nd floor-- and faces trees (as opposed to the parking lot on the other side of the building); it has vaulted ceilings, and a screened balcony. Designated parking and plenty of guest parking. ALL amenities included: golf membership, 2 heated pools, billiards, tennis courts, bacci court, walking paths, etc.

The area is extremely convenient and safe. The gated community is situated on US 41 (S. Tamiami) and just 3 miles west of I-75 --20 min from Naples Community Hospital North, 20 min from Ft. Myers. Near FGCU, Germain Arena, Miromar Outlets.

Rent: $1000/month. First, last and fully refundable security deposit of $800 required up front.
    **incentives for those who can pay a lump sum advanced payment. Available immediately! No smoking, no pets.

We are 2 local landlords and have chosen this property purely as an investment. We have no affiliation or association with realtors or real estate agencies. We are certainly willing to work with your schedule as much as possible.

Please reply to thread for a map and pictures. Thank you!

Re: condo in gated golf community for rent in SW Florida

You might want to reconsider the policy about no pets! Alot of travel nurses have pets, and travel with them. The non-smoker policy is a must though. Jusat charge a small, refundable pet deposit, and you should have no worries. Jusat keep the dog under 30 lbs, and allow cats..My fiance' and I are going to the Naples, Fort myers area, and would have loved to rent your condo, but we have pets..most places down there do...thanks anyway....