Hey all i haven't posted in alittle while and thought I would put up what's on my mind. It's time to renew my LPN lic. again and it will still be under probation, because i can't find a job. I went back to school in Jan for RN everything is going well there. The last job i worked was in the state mental hospital, finished temp time in Dec. I just received word that i didn't get the job i just applied for there, they encourage me to keep trying and to use them for reference anytime, they also claim to really like me and want me back , but then they do not hire me. I guess they have their reasons, maybe it's because i am in school right now and they want me to finish so they can get me as an RN, I'm not sure but in the meantime i need to work to pay the bills, I am getting sooooooo far behind. I also would like to work off this probation , just 4 mos to go, I just don't know what to think about it all. I would really like to work in this place too. It's getting old though, i think i need to remain patient and calm though. :eek: