Thread: Thursday, July 15th, 2010

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Thursday, July 15th, 2010

Good morning, everyone! What all were you all up to yesterday? It was pretty dismal without hearing from you all.

It's still humid as all get out out this way. It's a bit cloudy, too, but if we get any rain, I'd be surprised. How's the weather elsewhere?

I'll be back later.

Smile

Good morning, Cougar. I was up all night the night before so I slept a little late, then I ran around in the afternoon, trying to fix my phone situation again. I ended up getting a new phone at Best Buy. Also bought a new universal charging cable that allows one to charge their cell phone off the USB port of their computer, and what do you know? It is charging the battery on the old phone! So, it was not the battery after all, but the charging device. Now, I'm contemplating taking the new phone back for a refund, but will probably keep it as it has new features. Oh, well, one can never have too many cell phones lying around the house. When I read you warning about dry socket, I had to go look it up, because I had not heard about that before, and the surgeon didn't say anything. I got a little alarmed because, like a dummy, I started eating (cautiously, of course) and drinking too soon. Now, going on the second day and it seems ok so far. So, I guess I'm out of the woods on that account. Well, will see how the weather is today, it was hot yesterday.

Well Cali, it sounds like you are doing pretty well thus far, and I am glad to hear it.

We have seperate cell phones over here; they used to 'match', but he never remembers to check pockets, so his went through the wash. Luckily, we got a phone from his sister. We are debating going pay as you go phones right now....

Smile

I got a pay as you go phone while I was without a working phone. Guess I'm going to keep that too. You should see how many phones my daughter has had over the years. She "upgrades" all the time which I think is a waste of money. Now she has an iPhone and of course, the new iPhone 4 is coming out in days, so the 3 GS she got less than 6 months ago is out of date. I got a pay as you go phone one time and never activated it and don't know what happened to it. I've got to go put my bills in the mailbox, will be back later.

One phone per person over here is enough, thank you!

As for I-phone and all that, I have a phone, it is for talking. Computer is at home, and I will be on it when at home. I personally don't need to look up things 'right then'.