Thread: New site for travel nurses

New site for travel nurses

Wondered if any of you had joined Healthcare Travelbook? It uses a Facebook type format and was started by a traveler. It's still in its infancy, but I liked the Facebook type approach. They are also having a contest to get people to join, so if you know a bunch of travelers, might be a quick way to win a $100 Amazon gift card. Thought it might be worth checking out. Here's the contest details: http://healthcaretravelbook.com/contest

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working
    What? Are we chopped liver now? Seriously, what can we do to improve? We do have a Site Feedback area that we do monitor......

Wink

Hey, cougar, the more sites the merrier. I always make time to visit most of them. Gives a person more to look forward to when they turn the computer on. I don't travel, otherwise, I would post on the travel topics.

Didn't mean to take away anything from this site. Healthcare Travelbook is billed as more of a social networking site and it's just a different format more akin to Facebook. I believe that each site has its merrits and I am planning an upcoming column in Healthcare Traveler Magazine that mentions their site, and this one, as good resources for travel nurses.

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working
    OK. But you all know how one site is......

Please finish your thoughts courgarnurse. I simply wanted to mention the site to anyone interested. Wes and Rebecca (the creators of the site) had asked if I would share the site with my readers (people who have read my book, people who read my online blogs, or people who read my monthly column in HT magazine).

If you have had issue with a certain site (which you seem to be alluding to), please let me now what the issue might be, for I am unaware and meant nothing nefarious by mentioning a new site here.