Good Morning!!! Feels like Monday to me since I've had the past two days off. Today & tomorrow are 12's with Friday an 8 hr day. I've been working every other weekend. Still have not heard back from PEB regards to decision 'fit or unfit for duty'. If, found fit for duty then all is good in my little Army world. Found unfit for duty I'll appeal but most likely have to stop working in STICU. Unless, of course the Army uses a double standard on me.

Found unfit I hope they rate me at least 30% disabled. Otherwise, all I'll get is a one time medical severance. Not sure if had sell the house or not. No matter what have adapted to how & can / cannot use my left arm. Guess it's Celebrex for life for me. PCP would not renew my T3 script. Don't know if he will renew Flexiril script. Either way, I plan on keeping on keeping on with nursing but whether that is Army Nurse Corps or civilian nursing I'll soon find out. Need 8 yrs more AD to retire with 20.

OK, maybe TMI but some of you Cat(s) might have wanted an update. BTW, hope you & your dad are holding up. Prayers all the way.