Morning, folks! It's Sunday, and we got 2 more days left to the month IF you count today.

Hppy, glad to know you're ok. Sure hope you get rid of whatever is riding your back.

Re: Dad, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a bit of AD there. When I look back, I am SURE his mom had it. I had to laugh a bit at the 5150 bit: I had made copies of our State's Admission papers, and had been contemplating how the heck would I write this whole thing up IF it were NOT my Dad. Him being my Dad makes it a bit hard to do.

Yes, Dad is grieving; so am I. What had really hurt is that, earlier in the week, he'd went on a pretty bad rant and said some things that were unbelievable. Not ONCE have I heard 'How are you doing since Mom died?'. I have been wanting to tell him that, but..... I will wait. When my Aunt and I left yesterday, I figured I can play by whatever rules he's playing (provided I am interpreting the rules right!). Hugged him, and said Thank You. Also realized on way home that Dad is still Dad, and he hasn't really changed; he's never really shown feelings well in the 'normal' sense. (I know---define 'normal'!) Yet, this whole situation affects many more people than him. We'll get through it somehow.
Regardless, have a few failsafes in place.

Sorry to dump, but you know what? Us Admins are just as human as everyone else, and I figure that someone else may have gone through the same problem too. Any and all support appreciated.

I am heading down for some coffee---of course! Will be back.