Its summer y'all. Blue skies. Hot Hot humid. Triple digit temps. Love being outside, the hotter it is, the less clothing people wear. Neighborhood women wearing short shorts and halters while doing yard work and mowing. I love it. Of course seeing pot bellied men wearing short shorts and halters is kind of gross. Gives new meaning to that old movie. "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly" But it is the summer. We either love it or we suffer through it. Personally I love it. I find it and life amusing. I truly do. Fortunately golf is wonderful. Nice green grass. Nice people to meet and talk to. Beautiful young Beer cart girls bring a smile to my face. Good strong hot black coffee also makes me very happy. Lack of coffee makes very grouchy.
I am trying different sets of golf clubs. Deciding on which I want for a new set. Decisions Decisions Decisions. But trying new clubs is so much fun. I know it is silly that I find so much pleasure in something like trying new different golf clubs. But there are also new golf shoes to decide on also. I found these new golf shoes that are so comfy and to match me they are so brightly colored and retro. almost psychedelic. I think I love them.

Have a good day y'all

Keep it in the short grass

Tom