Family member of resident in assisted living facility where I work is demanding we medicate her with pain killers and sedation ATC even though she's not in pain. Rose has terminal breast ca. Up to a few days ago, she was alert, eating, able to communicate needs, but weak. Son (POA, an attorney) hounding us and Hospice to give her PRN pain killers and sedation ATC to the point of harassment (calls several times a day), even though resident verbalizes she's not in pain when asked. Last night, he came in and again instructed me to give her Roxanol. I asked resident if she was in pain and she said no and shook her head. I walked out and refused to give it to her, explaining that it's a PRN order for pain. He followed me out and told me he doesn't want me to take care of his mother; then he called Hospice and convinced them to change orders for pain med and sedation to q4h ATC and to make her NPO. I couldn't believe it! I informed administrator I would not be a party to euthanizing this woman. Today, Hospice is providing their nurses to medicate her per son's request. There's something terribly wrong with this picture.