Thread: International Nursing

International Nursing

Does anyone know of any good agencies that does international nursing. I have heard that there are companies that will send nurses to Australia, New Zealand, UK and Saudi Arabia. If anyone knows of companies that do this kind of assignments could you please let me know. Also if the comapany goes even futher afield like China, South America or other exotic location please pass there names and contact numbers on. Thanks for your time in advance.

Walter

Re: International Nursing

I was wondering the same thing if you do find any information I would be very greatful if you could please relay it to me. Thanks a lot.
    Betsy

Premier Healthcare Professionals places nurses throughout the USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. PHP has its own company owned offices in each of these locations so you won't have to be worried about being placed through third party agencies. Contact PHP in the US at www.travelphp.com or by telephone at 866 296 3247.

Hello. We are recruiting nurses for one of Ireland's leading children's hospitals. We have immediate openings for 20 NICU RN's, 30 pediatric RN's with either Renal, Oncology or Haematoloty or Theatre experience, and 50 general nurses. The employment contract is a minimum of 2 years (renawable), the salary ranges are from 25,000 euros ($32,000)to 40,000 euros($52,000)and higher depending on experience, qualification and speciality. Please send me your CV. Come and live in Dublin, Ireland. We were voted by the Economist Magazine as the best place to live!
    Kind regards,
    Mrs. Renee Howley (renee@dalmac.ie)
    Dalmac Recruiting Agency,
    Rush, Co. Dublin
    Ireland

Hi,

I am an RN who relocated to Sunny Florida from the North East;Montreal and NYC.

I now operate my own business assisting the hospitals in Florida (only) to hire Perm Full time RN's from elsewhere in the U.S.

I presntly have 5 open positions for a 156-bed, not-for-profit, community medical center offering state-of-the-art patient care in South east Florida 1 mile to the Ocean

Seeking NIGHT TELEMETRY, MEDICAL/ONCOLOGY & ORTHOPEDIC REGISTERED NURSES

Now the largest community in northern Palm Beach County with its population of 40,625 has become a magnet for families in search of an ideal place to raise their children. Today, residents continue to be attracted by the area’s ambience.

With its warm weather, never-ending waterways and beautiful Atlantic beaches, is an ideal setting for people escaping the effects of long, cold northern winters. The relaxed atmosphere makes it perfect.

SUNNY SOUTH EAST FLORIDA !!! Join a dynamic team of healthcare providers in a friendly work environment.

RELOCATE to SUNNY SOUTH EAST FLORIDA. We have The following Immediate Full time Permanent Job opportunities available: 36 HOURS PER WEEK..3 Days on…4 Days off !!!!

Education and Experience requirements
    RN License, 1 year hospital experience preferred, OCN a plus, CPR required

Kind regards
    Shawn Feinstein, BSN
    Absolut Global Healthcare
    shawn@absolutglobalsearch.com

Wink Re: International Nursing

I just opened an International Desk for The Fortus Group (the oldest dialysis recruiting firm in the USA with the largest database of dialysis professionals).
    I am working internationally with dialysis clinics and hospitals, so I can help you in you have dialysis experience...
    just send your CV/resume to me at: international@dialysisrecruiting.com and I'll see what I can do for you!!