Thread: First Post...

First Post...

Hi everyone. As the title says, this is my first post and I wanted to introduce myself. My user name, Twister's Dad, refers to my cat; he's an 8 year old tomcat, rescued from the streets. My real name is Don. My partner and I live in the northeastern US, but are from the south, which becomes apparent while listening to me after I've had a couple of beers! I'm a 1st year nursing student after many years in healthcare administration. We also have an interior remodeling/renovation business that keeps us quite busy. A new friend told me about this site, and suggested I look it over. I like it! I'm eager to get to know you all better.

Take care.

Wink Re: First Post...

Welcome aboard. With the exception of a few sour grapes this is a good forum for nurses to communicate and hash out problems in the nursing field. Currently I am living in Georgia but will be relocating to Australia at the end of this year. Cheers

Re: First Post...

Welcome... from new friend!
    Cary James Barrett, RN, BSN

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Hey, Twister/Don! Nice to have ya with us. Hope to see more of your posts, and hear how school is going. I could use an Interior decorator for some help.....

Member Extraordinaire

Quote Originally Posted by Twister's Dad
    Hi everyone. As the title says, this is my first post and I wanted to introduce myself. My user name, Twister's Dad, refers to my cat; he's an 8 year old tomcat, rescued from the streets. My real name is Don. My partner and I live in the northeastern US, but are from the south, which becomes apparent while listening to me after I've had a couple of beers! I'm a 1st year nursing student after many years in healthcare administration. We also have an interior remodeling/renovation business that keeps us quite busy. A new friend told me about this site, and suggested I look it over. I like it! I'm eager to get to know you all better.

Take care.
    Welcome Don jump right in. I live in Indiana and work in both Indiana and KY

Welcome! I am new to this forum as well and found a lot of interesting and new information! Good luck with school!