Thread: Did anyone have this problem...

Did anyone have this problem...

Hey all I was wondering how many people had to work a full time job and do the night courses (or in my case work full time at night and do day courses)?

I am hoping there are some as it makes me nervous being the one to work full time and trying to go to school.

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Re: Did anyone have this problem...

I did it! The last semester were 'full time school', though, as I was a Senior. The 'mandatory full load' bit. :rolleyes: I was lucky in that my bosses were very accomadating.

'Cat'

I was a single parent with two teenage sons working full-time [64 hrs/2 weeks] as a CST while in ADN program. I worked all kinds of different shifts and sleep was sometimes a luxury.
    Cary James Barrett, RN, BSN

I do not work out of the home but am a mom of 3 kids and I have plenty of classmates who work full time during nursing school. It definitely isn't easy but it can be done

Lightbulb Re: Did anyone have this problem...

I Must Admit. I Complain And Complain And I Only Have 1 Kid, No Job (yet) Now I Ask Myself What Am I Complaining For When There Are People That Don't Have The Priviledge Like I Do, Just Going To School...I Admire "ALL" Of You Who Have A Child/children and working full/part time and attending school. I Feel So Bad About Complaining Now!

Quote Originally Posted by determined View Post
    I Must Admit. I Complain And Complain And I Only Have 1 Kid, No Job (yet) Now I Ask Myself What Am I Complaining For When There Are People That Don't Have The Priviledge Like I Do, Just Going To School...I Admire "ALL" Of You Who Have A Child/children and working full/part time and attending school. I Feel So Bad About Complaining Now!
    Maybe P/T work while you go to school. But if you a kid, money matters(babysitting)....try to get as much money you can...ie Loans, grants, etc. If not, I know HE will work things out for you.

Oh yea....some prayer will help indeed

I am planning on working at night(1300-1900) Once I get busy with more and more school...stopping I will do. I believe the investment will be worth it.
    Mr. Starling

Point within the circle!