Hi, I have been attending CSULB for 2.5 years. To be honest, I have never been sure what I wanted to do, but if I just had to decide right away nursing would have always been my first choice. Since I never was 100% sure, my major was undeclared. For these 2.5 years I have been mainly working, taking my GE courses, and a few pre-nursing pre req's. I am almost done with my GE. My grades are not the best, but not very bad either. I have finally decided and currently changing my major to pre-nursing, but along the way I was talking to a advisor and it seems that my chances to get into their BSN Pre-nursing program is very slim.
Very depressing news, so I am thinking about going to take another route to start off as an LVN then get into a LVN - RN program. I have been saving up money and am thinking about private colleges.

For those in the SoCal areas I was thinking LVN at Stanbridge College in Irvine, CA and then possibly the LVN - RN program at Azusa Pacific University.

I really just need to get everything together right now. It is greatly appreciated for your kind input and help.

Thank You!