Thread: Idea for first travel assignment

Idea for first travel assignment

I have been an ICU nurse for four years. I am 25 and male. This will be my first time traveling. If anyone can give me any info that would be great.

Re: Idea for first travel assignment

Hey Matt!!!! I know you!!!

This is Stacey from nursing school. I am actually a travel nurse now! Email me and I will give you my number and fill you in all about everything.

Re: Idea for first travel assignment

There are a few great places to start. If you like going to all the shows like The tonight show, Ellen Degeneres, Disneyland, and Universal Studios, try Providence St. Joseph Medical Center, in Burbank, Ca. NBC/Walt Disney Studios, and Abc studios are right in the front and back yards of the hospital. If you like beautiful Islands, try Queen's Hospital in Honolulu, HI. It's a great hospital, and you are only a plane flight away from all the other islands. If you work in Sacramento, Ca. you can hop over to Lake Tahoe- which is beautiful- or even closer to Reno Nevada, at Washoe Medical Center. You have so many wonderful options available to you.

Lightbulb Re: Idea for first travel assignment

How about working in Lake Tahoe, Ca. as registry or travel nurse??
    If you like skiing, snowboarding, hiking, snow mobiling, swimming, boating, fishing, and gambling. This is a great place to start. Hospital is 10 min. up the street. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have a beautiful warmly decorated 3 bedroom, 2 story fully furnished home, right down to the linen, W & D, and private jacuzzi in the backyard. The lake is viewable from the front yard. If it sounds too good to be true...guess what it is true and awesome at that! If you are doing an assignment in Lake Tahoe, my husband and I are renting at a special rate FOR travel nursing assignments. $1800 a mo. including ALL utilities, snow removal, and free long distance phone calls in the US.

Family welcome.

Please email us at Tsatton@bak.rr.com

Sincerely,
    Theresa Satton, RN
    aka Mrs. Ernurse
    www.tahoecabinrentals.com/lakeviewcabin/
    short term leases for travel nurses