Thread: LPN/LVN Requiremnts?

Smile LPN/LVN Requirements?

hello friends, I would like to know the requirements to apply for LPN. Could anyone please tell me abt it?
    thanks in advance
    Jalpa

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Re: LPN/LVN Requiremnts?

Waaay back in the Stone Age (about 20 years ago!), I had to take an enteraance exam. The LPN program I was in was about 8 hours a day, and had all pertinent classes included, otherwise.

I would check with your local schools, as each one may vary slightly.

'Cat'

Talking Re: LPN/LVN Requiremnts?

Hey Jalpa!

Im starting my lpn program this coming Monday (so excited) & I had to take the HESI test. It was a 4 part test with math, vocab, english & reading and you had to score at least a 70% on each section to pass. If you take the HESI exam you can buy a practice study book for $35.00 which is EXCELLENT if you want to do well on it. I studied my HESI book so much and I had a 94% average so its definately helpful. I have a friend who has to take the TEAS test and its just an entrance exam too. I would think that every school has an entrance test because so many people are so interested in nursing... if theres anything I can help you with for the HESI test just send me a message... GOOD LUCK!!!!

Re: LPN/LVN Requiremnts?

Hey Boochie1 (oops!!!sorry I don't know ur name yet)
    but thanks for giving me the information. It's good to hear abt ur score average. I will ask if i have any question regarding LPN...
    Good Luck for ur LPN.
    Jalpa!