they will screw you over bigtime. I thought I was with a good company. I even refused other companies to stay with my recruiter, but now they have royally screwed me over. They didn't pay for my travel home from Texas. The housing they rented me was very dated and old (windows leaked, shower curtain rod kept falling, broken light switch in closet.) They fussed about me requesting a w/d and charged me for it then on top of that I had to go buy a vent for the dryer because they didn't install one. I even let my recruiter know but he did nothing and didn't offer to reimburse me. THEY DIDN'T EVEN RENT ME A MICROWAVE!!! They always put me up in an apartment 20 to 30 miles away from my clinic. But I hung in there, so now that my contract was terminated in Texas they docked my paycheck 600.00 for housing.... and didn't pay my way home. I was a good employee for over 2 years. Clinics asked me to resign everytime and this is how I get treated because my contract was terminated,

So my advice for travelers is to dodge Foundation Medical Staffing like the plague. They talk a big game but bring your k-y because you will get screwed.:nurse-soapbox: