Thread: Saturday, August 15th, 2009

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Saturday, August 15th, 2009

Mornin'. all! Phone woke me up too early; iffen I find out who called without leaving a messege.......

It's gonna be another warm one today out this way. If anyone else is affected--take care!

Ricu

Re: Saturday, August 15th, 2009

Hi guys,

Now that's pretty rotten introduction to a lazy Saturday morning, Cat. I hope you get 'em!

Yep, it's heating up here too, so I'm getting things done early. I plan to have some quality time with my pool raft later.

Hope you all have a great day.

R

I have a feeling it's someone from work, and I think I know who it is. Mind you, this is the last day of the pay period, and if she looks at this schedule and the next, she'd see I work the next 3 days. Oh, and she has a history of clocking out early so she can head to her other job, too, AND before I can clock in. (We can only clock in 7 minutes before/after the shift change.) Sorry, but I don't play those games. Am leaving it up to the 'boss'.

Ricu

Ah, there's always one in the bunch. Maybe she'll decide she likes her other job better... One can hope.

I'm waiting for son to get out of the shower. On the way to work, we're looking at a car he hopes to buy. It's a Saab which I know very little about but they're enormously popular around these parts. I know they're good in snow which is an advantage here, they last forever, also good. I also know that they're expensive to repair- not so good. Anyway, wish the boy luck because he's really hopeful. Fortunately or unfortunately, I'm a pretty hard sell.

CYA later,

R

Member Extraordinaire

looks like i got connected again you never know about this computer. worked just 3 days this past week ut scheduled for4 days through sept. Hope to renew through Dec and maybe March we're looking at it so we'll see. A little overcast at the beach today so just walked down there and picked up a few sheels then took a nap. Church in the morning then taking the boy to the movie in the afternoon...DH and I are going to the movie on Wed to see Time Travelers Wife..looks pretty good the book was a little strange...why doesn't the little girl that sees a naked man appear in her yard run and tell?

Ack! I stayed over some, and just got in.

I never read the book, Cass, so I cannot tell you why the girl didn't run. Maybe to make us wonder why?

The 2nd book by Carlos Luis Zafon is really strange (Angel's Game). It kinda ties in with The Shadow of the Wind, which I like alot.

Right now, I just wanna collapse.