Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good-bye UBB

Good-bye UBB

Hello, vB.

Congratulations Aaron. Well done.

O_S

I see you have a bad word editor in the program, maybe I should have said welcome vB.

O_S

Ghost Town

Just wondering where everyone is.......................

we're still in a bit of a transition. Not all of the network sites have made it over to the new software. Hopefully, 2 more days, THEN, customization will be finalized (hopefully) within 2 more days. THEN it will pick back up rapidly.

I see you're moving right along here, are you going to enable the avatars?

O_S

Member Extraordinaire
    I'm not too thrilled with the new set up. It's harder for me to find things and get around and I know everyone wants my my 2 cents worth.

New Forums

I don't know if you want my two cents worth or not, but I agree with Cassioo, I like to old forum better, it was easier to navigate.
    Thanks,
    Julia

I think the most significant thing that Aaron did was turned the filters off so you can immediatly see all the threads. When they[the filters] were on it looked like no one had ever been here before. I do miss the spell check.

O_S

bear with us, it will get better. Spell check is coming.

Also, changes will be made to make it easier for you to navigate through the site.

For instance, I don't like that at the bottom of the last post on the page, there isn't, right there, something to navigate you to where you want to go, ie back to the threads list, or main forums page, only previous/next thread. There's a dropdown below that, but that isn't satisfactory to me either.

Also, there's no "re:" in the reply titles. That bugs me because if cassio starts a thread, and then I read it, and there's no re but no one has replied that's fine....BUT If cassio starts a thread, then JuliaS and OldSchool reply and then Cassio replies back, all I see is last post by Cassio with same title so I don't know if it's Cassio's original post or if it is a reply to the other posts that COULD HAVE been made but I don't know about, unless I click it!

Make sense?

We'll be adding more things this week and next, and then we should be done, barring any requests or things I think we need immediately.

You guys are the ones who make the forum. You tell me what you want and I'll get it. I'm just like the bread. You guys are the meat, and cheese and condiments and GAG....vegetables (I hate vegetables) of the sandwich. You can't have a sandwich without those things. Otherwise you have just bread, which honestly, without those things, is well....TOAST!

Member Extraordinaire
    without those things, is well....TOAST![/QUOTE]

Does anyone listen to Bob & Tom and that Toast song? I like toast!!! french toast....I think you can find link online.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast