Thread: Anyone travel with Access Nurses?

Anyone travel with Access Nurses?

Hi! I am going to be traveling to San Diego California in September. I have been talking with Access Nurses, PPR, and Trinity healthcare, along with a couple of the larger companies. Was wondering if anyone had anything good or bad to say about any of these? Mainly Access nurses seeing as how I am leaning towards going with them right now?
    Thanks!

Re: Anyone travel with Access Nurses?

I have traveled with access nurses. I worked prn for them in the San Francisco bay area last summer. I had some trouble with them. Housing was great, but since I worked prn with them I did not have a set 36 hour guarantee. I was to schedule my 3 shifts a week and they tried to set them up for me within 7 different facilities in the bay area. I was canceled every shift I wanted and ever other day for that matter for the first two weeks so I ended up getting out of my contract. I think if you worked with them and do a contract 36 hour guarantee then you should be fine but I really don't recommend doing their PRN bit.

I'm going to san diego in july with RN Network and they've been great for me. I've been traveling over 6 yrs now and I've come back to them after trying others. They've been the best.

I've worked for Access Nurses for a year now and they've been great. I had a friend who did that "Earning Power" thing and had the same experience with getting shifts called off, but she only did that b/c she wanted a short contract. After that, she signed on for a 13 week travel contract and had a great experience....which made me happy since I recommended them in the
    1st place! From my experiences in "shopping" around, Access has the best staff - they always have my recommendation!

I am presently under contract with access nursing in Tucson. i have been with them one month and they are great. They pay on time. the housing is in a safe area, they contact yu often. my recruiter Vivien is super and Kara is super. you can't go wrong with them.

Thumbs up Re: Anyone travel with Access Nurses?

I'm currently under contract with Access; absolutely no complaints, except that I'm on the Rez in Chinle and am without my critters, so I'm a bit lonesome (the no pets thing is the hospital's rule, not Access). My recruiter is Julianne, and she's been terrific.
    Punish the deed, not the breed- dogs are individuals!