Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Passed!!!

Re: Passed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cougarnurse View Post
    I'm sure poster is reading over the material from the end of the semester. Sometimes we are in need of a 'break', eh?

Sorry, it must be the old teacher in me. Just don't know when to quit NAGGING about homework.

Most of my troubled students would come to me seeking help two or three days before an exam. (When it's already too late.)

Old habbits die hard.
    "BECAUSE I SAID SO" IS NOT A GOOD ENOUGH REASON.

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

After re-reading the post, an old Far Side comic comes to mind.....
    A kid raising his hand, saying 'Mr. So and so, may I please be excused? My brain is full."

Somehow, the first semester is always hardest.......

Moving onto 3rd Semester now....Woohoo! Not a whole lot of break (just about 3 wks) so we have some "suggested" readings but really not anything official. Just glad to have five minutes to myself and to see my family a little. We've lost quite a few along the way...still not sure of this semester's carnage. But we've also been picking people up so we're still a pretty good sized group. Enjoy what's left of the summer-Toddy

Thumbs up Re: Passed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post
    Moving onto 3rd Semester now....Woohoo! Not a whole lot of break (just about 3 wks) so we have some "suggested" readings but really not anything official. Just glad to have five minutes to myself and to see my family a little. We've lost quite a few along the way...still not sure of this semester's carnage. But we've also been picking people up so we're still a pretty good sized group. Enjoy what's left of the summer-Toddy
    Glad to read your progressing well through your nursing program. Stay the course, the journey's end is well worth the struggle.
    Cary James Barrett, RN, BSN

Thanks MagRed. Things are looking good for AF or USN nursing once I finish with school. Getting really excited actually. Just have to keep trucking along. Take care- Toddy

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post
    Thanks MagRed. Things are looking good for AF or USN nursing once I finish with school. Getting really excited actually. Just have to keep trucking along. Take care- Toddy
    AF or Navy Nurse Corps, eh? Curious as to why you have not considered the Army Nurse Corps? However, if I had it to do all over again I might have gone AF nursing, too.

Edit; I did some research. I found your thread, re:Joining the Navy. However, would still be curious to an update of your military nursing plans.

Congrats to Toddy on passing......and a special hello to Cougar Nurse and MagRed alias soldier nurse.....i've been out of pocket for the past year but back on the site......:shades_smile:

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaMaleNurse View Post
    Congrats to Toddy on passing......and a special hello to Cougar Nurse and MagRed alias soldier nurse.....i've been out of pocket for the past year but back on the site......:shades_smile:
    Hello FloridaMaleNurse, glad your back. However, this is your 1st post on the site? Can you refresh our memory with a new member intro thread post?

Hey guys,
    this waiting thing is driving the wife crazy, she starts her LPN class' this upcoming week and she is driving me crazy with questions. I keep telling her that I survived so she will (of course) be the first fatality of our local nursing school. (just got slapped in the back of the head for that) I don't know who this is harder on, her or me.

ashez0520 glad to see you survived so far, any advice you can give my wife on how you did it? (survived that is) She won't listen to me.

Keep us posted on your progress. Charlie

BTW Whats the boddy count?
    "BECAUSE I SAID SO" IS NOT A GOOD ENOUGH REASON.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12