Thread: Needing help with a class assignment

Question Needing help with a class assignment

There's this class assignment where I have to interview a nurse. I didn't know any other nurses and I couldn't go to the hospital and walk up to one because they kept saying their busy. So I came here for a last resort. Is any nurse willing to let me interview them for my assignment? It doesn't take long. I can interview by email, AIM, or myspace (if preferred). Just send me a private message on here or you can reply to this topic. Please, will someone let me interview them?

P.S. The assignment is due Wednesday, Oct. 10th.

I can also do this interview by PM.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Edit*These are the questions that need to be answered:

Thank you so much!

The core concept of professional behavior is characterized by a commitment to the profession of nursing. There are five basic professional characteristics.

1.technical competency
    2.positive role modeling
    3.practicing within legal, ethical, and regulartory standards
    4.valuing the profession of nursing
    5.participating in life-long professional development throughout his or her career.

Now the questions.

1. Name: (first name only)

2. How long have you been a RN?

3. What area did you start your career in and what are you practicing in now?

4. Give a specific example of how you exemplify each characteristic in your daily practice:

-Technical competency refers to special skills, knowledge, and expertise pertaining to the nursing field and the ability to use them whenever required. Example:

-Positive role modeling means that each nurse needs to watch his/her behavior. Example:

-Practicing within legal, ethical, and regulatory standards. Example:

-Valuing a profession is not only important in Nursing but in every professional position. How you act, dress, and communicate within the workplace should show how much it means to be professional. Example:

-How you dealed with the lifelong professional development throughout your career. What did you have to do today to keep that certification? Example:
    Student Nurse

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Re: Needing help with a class assignment

What the heck! T!nk, I'll take the challenge. Give me a bit to work on the answers, ok? Will e-mail to ya.