I'm starting a new thread called what I did today or going to do today because I like to know what everyone is up to
So I'll start just jump in there. I got up at 5 and took my shower and ate my toast and diet coke and checking my e-mail. I'll leave here in about 20 minutes for my 45 minute drive to work. I think I'm incharge in labor today and I know there's an induction which should go pretty quickly as this is the pt's 3rd baby and she's been trying to have it for 20 weeks alreay. Then I have a tanning bed appt when I get off... I know it's bad but I do it anyway it's my summer vice I don't smoke, I don't drink (much) and I don't chase wild wild men. Then if by then it's time to pick my 6 yr old up from bible school I'll do that if my friend hasn't already. Then come home and sort out my Avon order to deliver tomorrow...I hate sorting out day but like to open the boxes plus it's an extra $100+ every couple of weeks that mine all mine it doesn't get spent on the house and kids. If I'm not too busy at work plan to finish a new form (don't you wish you worked with me making up new forms to use LOL) hey it gets clinical ladder points and this one will be worth having because a nurse is making it not somebody locked in the basement that has no idea what we do. OK ttfn gotta get the shoes on hi-ho-hi-ho